A nationwide boutique digital marketing agency located in Dallas, PA, ENX2 Marketing specializes in customized web design and development, content marketing, search engine optimization, and PPC advertising campaigns. With a niche in legal marketing, ENX2 has had much success in improving the online presence of some of the most elite law firms in the U.S.
Our employees work day and night to make sure our clients’ needs are met. We work as one unit to make sure the project is complete and successful. Although we work hard, we play just as hard.
The Ideal Candidate
ENX2 Marketing is looking for an ambitious, experienced web developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is an overachieving, hard-working multi-tasker who can work quickly and keep up with the rest of the team. Must have at minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development, including the creation of WordPress themes. This is a full-time position for our in-house team — outsourcers need not apply.
The ideal candidate is expected to do the following:
- Design and implement features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of WordPress
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme
- Help create graphics for PPC remarketing banners and social media elements that directly reflects the design of the website
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across all platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise with hosting, domains, or websites
Experience with Accelerated Mobile Pages and a basic knowledge of SEO a plus.
The applicant needs to have a degree in computer science or similar field. The applicant will be expected to send a portfolio and pass a test.