ENX2 Marketing is looking for an ambitious, experienced web developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is an overachieving, hard-working multi-tasker who can work quickly and keep up with the rest of the team. Must have 3-5 years’ experience in front-end development, including the creation of WordPress themes. This is a full-time position for our in-house team — since we work best in a team format, you are required to work on site.
About ENX2 Marketing
A nationwide digital marketing agency located in Dallas, PA, ENX2 Marketing specializes in customized web design and development, content marketing, search engine optimization, and PPC advertising campaigns. With a niche in legal marketing, ENX2 has had much success in improving the online presence of some of the most elite law firms in the U.S.
Our employees work day and night to make sure our clients’ needs are met. We work as one unit to make sure the project is complete and successful. Although we work hard, we play just as hard.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate is expected to do the following:
- Design and implement features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of WordPress
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme for WordPress
- Help create graphics for PPC remarketing banners and social media elements that directly reflects the design of the website
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience creating themes in WordPress
- Some experience building user interfaces for websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across all platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise with hosting, domains, or websites
- Experience with Accelerated Mobile Pages and a basic knowledge of SEO a plus
The applicant needs to have a degree in computer science or similar field. The applicant must send examples with your application and will be required to pass a test.
Salary and benefits will be negotiated upon hire.
If interested, please send resume and links of your work to CEO Nicole Farber or fill out application below.