It can be tough to be the owner of a law firm. Not only are you responsible for your day job as an attorney, but you also have the headaches that come with being a small business owner. There are staff to hire and fire, bills to pay, and let’s not forget to get clients through the door. Online marketing is an all-consuming job. Who has time to create a Facebook post when you have to file an affidavit?
What you need to do is hire a good marketing team to take care of this side of your practice. But online marketing for attorneys can be problematic. It’s not like you’re trying to sell a product. You need to convince your customer to hire you because you’re the best. And if your marketing team has never handled a law firm before, you may be missing a chance to represent someone who really needs your expertise.
Relax, ENX2 Marketing has got you covered.
A Little Lesson on Online Marketing for Lawyers
Most attorneys and even digital marketing companies firmly believe that in order to get clients, you need to be on Page 1 of Google for every single keyword. And that simply is not true. Yes, search engine rankings do matter; but that’s only one piece of a very large puzzle. In order to get clients, you need a multiple of elements:
- Outstanding SEO
- An optimized website design that is not only user-friendly but truly pops
- A social media marketing strategy that gets attention
- Standout content that will convert your visitors into clients
- PPC campaigns that will attract the attention you want
It’s tough, we know. Handling your digital marketing is a daunting task to take on for a lawyer. You have your own issues to handle – client cases to win, taking care of your staff, making sure your reputation is where you want it to be. Creating content for your website or worrying about graphic design should be the least of your troubles.
What Are Your Potential Clients Looking For?
The key to a great marketing strategy is getting into the head of your client. What do they want? When they come to your site, what are they looking for? Does your content answer their questions? Does it lead to a conversion? How will you convince them that you’re the right choice?
Here are some things to keep in mind when you try to answer these questions:
- Matter of Trust – Are you trustworthy? Do you make claims that can be backed up? For instance, you say you won a case for millions. That’s on your site, right? You need to make sure your content is not only persuasive but is factual.
- Expertise in Your Field – You spent years and thousands of dollars in law school and clerkships to come this far. But if you don’t have the information on the site, how will people trust you? Your content must reflect your expertise.
- You’re Ahead of the Game – You need to show that not only do you have the experience, but you are up-to-date on all legal matters. And the way to show that is through a responsive, well-designed website. Remember, more and more of your visitors are using their cell phones to search you, so that website better be responsive.
- Visibility – Can you be found online? Visibility is key. People are not going to even look at results beyond the third page of Google so you need to be ranking high in your field of expertise.
This is why it’s essential to have the right online marketing for lawyers. If you don’t have anything like this now, it’s time for a change.
Why ENX2 Marketing?
The legal marketing team at ENX2 has been spending years working with attorneys to make their law firms stand out online. We’ve worked with all types of law firms, from nationally recognized law firms to solo practitioners in highly competitive markets such as New York City. Our work has won awards and has been recognized by our peers for our customized web design as well as our social media marketing.
As a nationwide marketing agency, we only take on a few clients each year so we can give them the personal attention that they deserve. Not only will you be able to reach us at any time with your questions, but we work day and night to make sure your website and marketing efforts are exactly where they should be – at the top of the heap.
We promise that from the minute you hire us, you will not be disappointed in the results.
Take a chance. If you are a lawyer and in need of a digital marketing team who is willing to work with you, you will find one in ENX2. Call us today at 844-ENX2-WEB or contact us now for a marketing audit.