What is PPC?
Pay-per-click ads are a type of advertising you see on search engines such as Google and Bing. You know that a listing at the very top of a search engine result page? Some company had paid a lot of money to be the number one result.
PPC advertisements are charged on a cost-per-click basis when a search engine user clicks on your ad and visits your website. The amount you are ultimately charged per click is based on an auction. That auction is determined by a number of factors, including your maximum bid, competitor bids, and the relevance of your keyword to the ad copy and website. So for one ad to be shown multiple times a day can be expensive…unless you have the right company to handle your Google AdWords campaigns.
The ENX2 Marketing Approach to PPC Advertising
When it comes to Google Ads and PPC advertising, we don’t believe in a cookie-cutter approach to managing your campaigns. Each company has a unique set of goals, challenges, and opportunities. This is not a “set it and forget it” type of advertising buy as many marketing companies do. Instead, ongoing monitoring and optimization techniques are employed to ensure your Google Adwords campaigns are producing at a high level. And as a Google Partner, our advertisements get noticed.
The overall goal of our PPC advertising services is to provide you with new clients. In order to measure the success of this goal, it is imperative that all potential interactions with prospective clients are recorded in Google Analytics and are correctly attributed to their originating source. Without each of these touch points being tracked, it will be difficult to provide a true conversion rate and ROI for your Google Ads.
The following is a list of potential Key-Performance-Indicators:
- Ad phone calls
- Website phone calls
- Contact us forms
- Chat window contacts
The performance of these KPIs is tracked on a monthly basis by our PPC experts to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck.
ENX2’s Pay-Per-Click Process
Every Google Ads campaign begins with in-depth research to understand both your customers and the competitive landscape. We determine your business objectives and target ROI and then delve into your website to develop a deep understanding of how it functions, uncover top keywords driving traffic to the site, and identify website conversion metrics.
Based on our initial research and guided by your business objectives, we develop and implement a strategy to optimize your PPC program and ensure the most advantageous placement in paid search results.
This strategy includes:
- Creating groupings of keywords around your products/services
- Aligning campaigns and ad groups to correspond with keyword groupings to decrease cost-per-click and improve quality scores
- Establishing keyword bidding structures
- Defining goals and key performance indicators
- Drafting custom ad copy and ad extensions
- Testing landing pages and recommending page modifications or new pages
- Matching ads with landing pages that will produce the best results
A vital element in the success of your PPC advertising is ongoing optimization. Employing our data-driven approach, we perform continuous monitoring and tracking of search activity to optimize results. We use analytics to determine the most effective spend distribution and make budgetary recommendations as needed. Our focus is on your ROI, lead quality, and website exposure.
Optimization opportunities and strategies include:
- Keyword optimization on the basis of keyword match type, click volume, conversion rate, performance of long-tail keywords and core keywords
- Bid optimization on the basis of keyword average position, first page bids, click-through-rate, and conversion rate
- Ad placement optimization on the basis of search network and content network exposure as well as managing display network placement
- Ad copy optimization on the basis of click-through rate, conversion rate, A/B testing performance, visibility, and relevance of clicks
- Landing page optimization and recommendations to increase conversion rate, align landing page message with keywords and ad copy and enhance quality scores
We optimize your ads to a selective audience by identifying and targeting specific audiences using keyword and placement exclusions, so ads are displayed for the most relevant searches, and understanding the needs of the visitor in order to translate the same to ad copy.
Get your Ads Seen With ENX2 Marketing
If you are interested in getting the best results for your Ads, then you’re looking at the right people. Contact the PPC campaign experts at ENX2 Marketing today for more information.