Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management
What is PPC?
Pay-per-click (PPC) is a type of advertising you see on search engines such as Google and Bing. You know that text listing at the very top of a search engine result page that says “Ad” next to it? Some companies pay a lot of money to be the number one result. Proper PPC management can efficiently keep those costs at bay.
PPC advertisements are typically charged on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis when a search engine user clicks on your ad and then visits your website. The amount you are ultimately charged per click is based on an auction, which is determined by a number of factors, including your maximum bid, competitor bids, and the relevance of your keyword to the ad copy and website. So for one ad to be shown multiple times a day can add up, unless you have the right company to handle your Google Ads PPC campaigns.
The ENX2 Marketing Approach to PPC Advertising
When it comes to Google Ads and PPC advertising, we don’t believe in a cookie-cutter approach to managing your campaigns. Each client has a unique set of goals, challenges, and opportunities. This is not a “set it and forget it” type of advertising channel, although many marketing companies will do just that. Campaigns like this need to be watered and tended to each day in order for them to grow and get exposure to the sunlight that is a search engine. Ongoing hands-on monitoring and optimization techniques are employed by ENX2 to ensure your Google Ads campaigns are producing at a high level. And as a Google Partner, our advertisements get noticed!
The overall objective of our PPC management advertising services is to drive quality traffic to your website, with the ultimate goal of converting that traffic into viable leads. In order to measure the success of this goal, it is imperative that Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data is measured and monitored, and all relevant interactions with users are properly tracked and correctly attributed to their originating sources. Without each of these touchpoints being tracked, it isn’t possible to accurately assess the performance of your Google Ads campaigns.
The following is a list of potential trackable conversion actions:
- Ad phone calls
- Website phone calls
- Contact us forms
The ENX2 Marketing Wilkes-Barre PPC experts routinely analyze KPI’s, and also conduct monthly reporting to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck and that you have transparency into the work we do.
Initial Pay-Per-Click Strategy
Based upon our initial research and guided by your business objectives, we develop and implement a PPC strategy to best achieve results with respect to optimal ad visibility, strong Quality Score, and appropriate allocation and management of your custom budget. This strategy includes:
- Creating laser-focused groupings of keywords pertaining to your priority products or services
- Aligning campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads to best leverage relevance, and in turn, help decrease average cost per click (CPC)
- Establishing the keyword bidding structure that best suits your suite of products or services, while staying within budget and maintaining an edge against your competitors
- Defining quantitative goals and key performance indicators
- Drafting custom ad copy and ad extensions with sufficient variations for optimal A/B testing
- Choosing and testing landing pages to which relevant PPC traffic is driven to help promote conversion opportunities
- Creating, testing and launching appropriate conversion tracking installation against which performance can be benchmarked
- Working in tandem with our full-service team to ensure PPC strategies are complementary to other online marketing and web development efforts
Ongoing Pay-Per-Click Optimization
A vital element in the success of your PPC advertising is ongoing optimization. Employing our data-driven approach, we perform continuous monitoring and tracking of search activity to optimize results. We use analytics to determine the most effective spend distribution and make budgetary recommendations as needed. Our focus is on your ROI, lead quality, and website exposure.
Optimization opportunities and strategies include:
- Keyword optimization on the basis of keyword match type, click volume, conversion rate, the performance of long-tail keywords and core keywords
- Bid optimization on the basis of keyword average position, first page bids, click-through-rate, and conversion rate
- Ad placement optimization on the basis of search network and content network exposure as well as managing display network placement
- Ad copy optimization on the basis of click-through rate, conversion rate, A/B testing performance, visibility, and relevance of clicks
- Landing page optimization and recommendations to increase conversion rate, align landing page message with keywords and ad copy to enhance quality scores
We optimize your ads to a selective audience by identifying and targeting specific audiences using keyword and placement exclusions, so ads are displayed for the most relevant searches, and understanding the needs of the visitor in order to translate the same to ad copy.
Get Your Ads Seen with ENX2 Marketing
If you are interested in getting the best results for your Ads through rigorous PPC management, then you’re looking at the right people. Contact the PPC campaign experts at ENX2 Marketing today for more information.