After all, who has the time to sit in front of a computer and post blogs, update website content, and make sure no one is spamming your law firm’s social media accounts? It’s a huge task that no lawyer should be required to handle on top of representing clients. Instead, it should be handled by someone who understands the specifics of online marketing and has experience dealing with marketing for legal matters.
Fortunately, ENX2 offers custom-tailored online marketing for IP lawyers.
A Little Lesson on How to Get More Leads from Online Marketing for IP Lawyers
Most intellectual property lawyers and even digital marketing companies firmly believe that in order to get the leads to survive, you need to be on Page 1 of Google for every single keyword. Well, ok, that may be true, but there’s so much more you need, such as:
- Outstanding SEO
- A website design that is not only user-friendly but properly optimized
- A social media marketing strategy that gets attention
- Standout content that will convert your visitors into clients
- PPC campaigns that will attract the attention you want
It’s tough, we know. Getting legitimate intellectual property law leads from the internet is a daunting task to take on for a lawyer. You have your own issues to handle – client cases to win, taking care of your staff, making sure your reputation is where you want it to be, and just running a business. Getting clients and marketing should be the least of your troubles. That’s why you need ENX2 Legal Marketing.
What Are Clients in Need of an Intellectual Property Lawyer Looking For?
When a potential client heads to your website, he/she is looking for the following things:
- Matter of Trust – Are you trustworthy? Do you make claims that can be backed up? For instance, you say you won a case for millions. That’s on your site, right? You need to make sure your content is not only persuasive but is factual.
- Knowledge and Experience in Your Field – You spent years and thousands of dollars in law school and clerkships to come this far. But if you don’t have the information on the site, how will people trust you? Your content must reflect your skills.
- You’re Ahead of the Game – You need to show that you have the experience and are up-to-date on all legal matters. The best way to show that is through a responsive, well-designed website. And remember, more and more of your visitors are using their cell phones to search for you, so your website must be responsive.
- Visibility – Are you easily found online? Visibility is key. People are not going to even look at results beyond the third page of Google, so you need to be ranking high for your field of practice.
If you don’t have anything like this now, it’s time for a change.
Why ENX2 Marketing To Help With Online Marketing for Intellectual Property Lawyers?
The legal marketing team at ENX2 has spent years working with all types of lawyers to make their firms stand out online. We’ve worked with many law firms, from nationally recognized law firms to solo practitioners in highly competitive markets such as New York City. As a boutique marketing agency, we only take on a few clients each year so we can give them the personal attention they deserve. Not only will you be able to reach us at any time with your questions, but we work day and night to make sure your website and marketing efforts are exactly where they should be – at the top of the heap.
We can promise that from the minute you hire us, you will not be disappointed in the results.
Take a chance. If you are an intellectual property lawyer and in need of an online marketing team, we’re here for you. Call us today at 844-ENX2-WEB or contact us online to schedule a site audit.