ENX2 Marketing is looking for a Marketing Research and Development intern to join our team of award-winning legal marketing professionals for the Summer or Fall 2021 semester! Our ideal candidate will hit the ground running in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of digital marketing.
- Assist in the research of potential clients by creating a firm profile with basic information about the client
- Strong knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms with the ability to assist with the creation of weekly social media content
- Scan industry media for news items; provide regularly scheduled updates in the fields of social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), digital design, web design & development, content marketing, video, podcasting, and traditional marketing
- Introduce fresh perspectives on our digital marketing services
- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or Creative Writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Energetic and creative/innovative thinker
- A team player, driven, hardworking and goal-oriented
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task
- G-Suite experience a plus
- Paid Internship
- Access to a LinkedIn Learning membership during the duration of the internship to take a deep dive into the understanding of all aspects of our company and provide continuing education credits that can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile
- Hands-on experience working with clients on real-time projects
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in company events and meetings
What are you waiting for? Apply to be a part of the ENX2 Crew today!
At ENX2 Marketing, we firmly believe that if you work hard, amazing things will happen, and we want that for your internship! Our goal is to provide you with the best internship experience by providing you with meaningful work, opportunities for personal advancement and development, and plenty of training and mentoring along the way.