It’s not easy out there for a lawyer these days. Every day, it seems like there are more lawyers than there are clients. And clients are no longer relying on commercials or newspaper advertising to find an attorney. It’s become a world devoted to the internet and just a quick search can land potential clients hundreds of results for bankruptcy lawyers. So, how can bankruptcy lawyer marketing in the digital space help you?
How can you get the leads you need to make your practice thrive? Well, if your website isn’t ranking or you have no social media presence, chances are you’re not getting the clients that you deserve. You may be panicking, not sure what your next steps should be. How can you rise above the competition? What will make you stand above the rest? How can you not only get new clients but keep them?
Relax, ENX2 Marketing has got you covered.
A Little Lesson on How Digital Marketing Gets More Leads for Lawyers
Most bankruptcy lawyers and even digital marketing companies firmly believe that in order to get clients, you need to be on Page 1 of Google for every single keyword. And that simply is not true. Yes, search engine rankings do matter; but that’s only one piece of a very large puzzle. In order to get clients, you need a multiple of elements:
- Outstanding SEO
- A website design that is not only user-friendly but properly optimized
- A social media marketing strategy that gets attention
- Standout content that will convert your visitors into clients
- PPC campaigns that will attract the attention you want
It’s tough, we know. Getting online bankruptcy leads is a daunting task to take on for a lawyer. You have your own issues to handle – client cases to win, taking care of your staff, making sure your reputation is where you want it to be. Getting clients should be the least of your troubles.
What Are Clients in Need of a Bankruptcy Lawyer Looking For?
When a potential client heads to your website, he/she is looking for the following things:
- Matter of Trust – Are you trustworthy? Do you make claims that can be backed up? For instance, you say you won a case for millions of dollars. That’s on your site, right? You need to make sure your content is not only persuasive but is factual.
- Expertise in Your Field – You spent years and thousands of dollars in law school and clerkships to come this far. But if you don’t have the information on the site, how will people trust you? Your content must reflect your expertise.
- You’re Ahead of the Game – You need to show that not only do you have the experience, but you are up-to-date on all legal matters. And the way to show that is through a responsive, well-designed website. And remember, more and more of your visitors are using their cell phones to search you so that website better be responsive.
- Visibility – Can you be found online? Visibility is key. People are not going to even look at results beyond the third page of Google so you need to be ranking high in your field of expertise.
If you don’t have anything like this now, it’s time for a change.
Why ENX2 Marketing?
The legal marketing team at ENX2 has been spending years working with lawyers to make their firms stand out online. We’ve worked will all types, from nationally recognized employment law firms to a solo personal injury lawyer in a highly competitive market. As a boutique marketing agency, we only take on a few clients each year so we can give them the personal attention that they deserve. Not only will you be able to reach us at any time with your questions, but we work day and night to make sure your website and marketing efforts are exactly where they should be – at the top of the heap.
We promise that from the minute you hire us, you will not be disappointed with the results.
Take a chance. If you are a bankruptcy lawyer and in need of a digital legal marketing team who is willing to work with you, ENX2 Marketing is ready to help you out. Call us today at 844-ENX2-WEB or contact us now to schedule a site audit.