Slip and fall accidents don’t happen every day. And many people don’t take them seriously. But when the snow and ice begin to fall, you know that as a slip and fall attorney your phone will be ringing. But how can you get clients through your door during summer? How can you convince clients to take their slip and falls seriously?
The best solution is a solid online marketing strategy. You need to convince potential clients that it doesn’t need to be snowing outside to have a fall. But how can you let clients know in a way that they will understand?
ENX2 Marketing has custom online marketing for Slip and Fall Attorneys to help!
Get a little creative with your slip and fall practice with a video from ENX2!
A Little Lesson on How Online Marketing Gets More Leads for Attorneys
Most slip and fall attorneys and even digital marketing companies firmly believe that in order to get the leads you need to survive, you need to be on Page 1 of Google for every single keyword. Well, ok, that may be true, but there’s so much more you need, such as:
- Outstanding SEO
- A website design that is not only user-friendly but properly optimized
- A social media marketing strategy that gets attention
- Standout content that will convert your visitors into clients
- PPC campaigns that will attract the attention you want
It’s tough, we know. Getting legitimate premises liability leads from the internet is a daunting task to take on for a lawyer. You have your own issues to handle – client cases to win, taking care of your staff, making sure your reputation is where you want it to be, and just running a business. Getting clients and handling digital marketing should be the least of your troubles. That’s why you need us.
What Are Clients in Need of a Slip and Fall Attorney Looking For?
When a potential client heads to your website, he/she is looking for the following things:
- Matter of Trust – Are you trustworthy? Do you make claims that can be backed up? For instance, you say you won a case for millions. That’s on your site, right? You need to make sure your content is not only persuasive but is factual.
- Expertise in Your Field – You spent years and thousands of dollars in law school and clerkships to come this far. But if you don’t have the information on the site, how will people trust you? Your content must reflect your expertise.
- You’re Ahead of the Game – You need to show that not only do you have the experience, but you are up-to-date on all legal matters. The best way to show that is through a responsive, well-designed website. And remember, more and more of your visitors are using their cell phones to search you so that website better be responsive.
- Visibility – Are you easily found online? Visibility is key. People are not going to even look at results beyond the third page of Google so you need to be ranking high for your field of expertise.
If you don’t have anything like this now, it’s time for a change.
Why ENX2 Marketing for Online Marketing for Slip and Fall Attorneys?
The legal marketing team at ENX2 has been spending years working with slip and fall attorneys to make their firms stand out online. We’ve worked with all types of law firms, from nationally recognized to solo practitioners in highly competitive markets such as New York City, like this slip and fall attorney. As a boutique marketing agency, we only take on a few clients each year so we can give them the personal attention that they deserve. Not only will you be able to reach us at any time with your questions, but we work day and night to make sure your website and marketing efforts are exactly where they should be – at the top of the heap.
We can promise that from the minute you hire us, you will not be disappointed in the results.
Take a chance. If you are a slip and fall attorney and in need of an online marketing team who is willing to work with you. Call us today at 844-ENX2-WEB or contact us online to schedule a site audit.