Marketing Efforts During a Time of Crisis
Legal Marketing No Matter The Situation
When an emergency strikes like wide-spread illness or natural disasters, we as a nation must adapt to the circumstances. Right now, as our nation grapples with an evolving pandemic, many Americans are feeling the ramifications of a situation outside of their control. If you are a law firm, you know that no matter the size of your practice, you must adapt to meet your client’s needs and assuage their fears.
But when you are trying to handle client relations, employee health, and balance your own day-to-day responsibilities, getting the word out to your current and potential clients may take a backburner.
That’s where we come in.
ENX2 Marketing is on a mission to provide exemplary legal marketing services across the country to lawyers and law firms in need of assistance during these tough times. If your firm needs help, we’re here for you.
We know that your main concern is keeping your family, staff, and clients safe and healthy, which is why we want to keep your business on track for the future. Ready to find out how we can help?
Keep Your Law Firm on The Rise – Top Legal Marketing Firm
Prior to the state of affairs, your office was fully functioning in your main location–or perhaps in numerous offices across the country. Your methods of communication and daily tasks were working for you and for those you serve.
Now, with working remotely, you may feel disconnected from your team, and certain tasks may go unnoticed due to all the upheaval. We know you’re doing your best. But we want you to be the best.
How can we help you be the best law firm and provide the most outstanding services to your clients?
- Content. We know content is king, which is why it’s important you keep it coming. While you help your clients with their estate planning needs or workers’ right lawsuits, let us create fresh content for you, so you can maintain your rank in keyword searches pertinent to your industry. Even better, we’ll help you grow in search engine rankings so potential clients know that you are here to do it all, no matter the situation.
- Adapt your paid advertising. Because of the situation, you may worry you can’t continue to pay for certain types of advertising or feel certain ads you were running are no longer appropriate. No need to worry. Our team of social media advertisers and PPC specialists will review what’s working and what’s not so you get the most traction for your budget.
- Stay proactive. Your competitors may have a knee-jerk reaction and neglect their online presence. Use that to your advantage! Our team can take a look at how your competition is sizing up to you, and how we can take this energy and propel you forward.
- Go digital. Many businesses are keeping the momentum going by offering digital classes, services and more. As a law firm, you may feel like this won’t work for you–but trust us, it does. Our team can create videos, teach you the basics of video conferencing, and more to keep your remote work just as productive and meaningful to your clients.
- Add videos (and captions) to your website. Video is an awesome way to boost your rankings. If you currently do not use video–we highly recommend you do! Our team will create social media videos, tutorials and even just recorded messages from you, to keep your clients connected and engaged. We’ll also transcribe them for you to increase your searchability.
Speaking of your clients–this is all for their benefit, so let us not forget to keep them in the loop.
Let Us Help You Connect With Your Clients – Great Legal Marketing
You and your team may be working remotely to stay safe during this time. While your physical location may be closed, you are still open and ready to make connections. As you know, legal issues may arise at any time, regardless of what is happening in the world.
Which is why, now more than ever, you need to let your clients know that you’ve had to make changes.
That’s where we come in.
To keep your clients updated on hours, services and more, there are a few things we can do to ensure all of the hard work you’ve put into your firm isn’t lost during this downturn.
Google My Business
Google My Business is a tool that allows businesses to create and manage their Google listings. A Google My Business listing is the box that appears on the right side of your screen that features information like hours, location, website, and phone number.
If you haven’t claimed your business, we can do that for you, to ensure that your temporary hours, location changes or phone number is readily available to anyone who searches for your firm. We can then tie it to the Google Search Console along with all your other online and website information to help you become more of an online powerhouse.
Along with updating your Google listing, you’ll want to make sure your social media is up-to-date and constantly being checked. Clients may direct message you questions or simply go to your social media channels for immediate updates on your response to a crisis.
Not on social media? Not sure how to word your message? No problem, send us the details and our social media marketing team will handle the rest!
You spent a lot of time creating a website to portray your firm. Just because things seem uneasy now, doesn’t mean you can neglect your online presence. Our web design crew can work with you to update your website, create a new website if you need one, or help redesign the one you already have.
In addition, we’ll set up emergency messaging, and still take the time to look for broken links, bad links or missed opportunities to improve user ability.
Ready to take a bad situation and turn it around with an exceptional legal marketing company?
Our digital marketing team can keep your resources updated, while you take care of those closest to you. We know right now, everything is stressful. But this is temporary. Your law firm is forever. We’re here to help you rise above, no matter the situation.
Contact our award-winning, nationwide legal marketing team today. Your clients need you. Let us help you be the best for them.
We know you’re struggling during these times of uncertainty. And that’s why we’re here to help you. All you need to do is fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly.