With so much misinformation on the internet, the ENX2 crew has compiled a list of resources for you on reliable websites regarding information on COVID-19 that you may need in the coming weeks.
As always we’re here to help. We are working remotely to protect both our clients and our families but are available to answer any questions you may have!
General Health and Wellness Information
For information regarding the spread of coronavirus and up-to-date statistics and updates on responsibilities, please visit the following for credible information.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- The United States Food and Drug Administration
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- The United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- State & Territorial Health Department Websites
Legal Resources – COVID-19
For information regarding the closure of courts and any state action taking place in response to COVID-19, visit the websites below.
- American Bar Association on Legal Ramifications of COVID-19
- Executive Orders by State
- State Websites for Updates on COVID-19 Regulations
- CARES Act
Business Resources – COVID-19
Many states have implemented stay at home orders, meaning nonessential businesses have been forced to close their doors. We know how difficult this can be for your employees and you as the owner. Below you will find resources on what you can do for your business during this time.
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Majority
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- America’s Small Business Development Centers
- Public Assistance Simplified Application
Virtual Meetings and Platforms
At ENX2, we’re used to being in the digital world, even though we enjoy our face-to-face interactions. We’ve adapted to the COVID-19 restrictions by utilizing some online meeting spaces so we can continue to rise above. Check out our suggestions below!
As always, ENX2 Marketing is here for you no matter the situation. If there is anything we can do to help you during this uneasy time, our team will do everything in our power to help you rise above, no matter what.