Admit it, we all need a little help from time to time. Maybe you’ve assembled a stellar in-house marketing team. Your graphic design shines, you have great content, and your social media is top notch. But something just seems a little off. You’re not getting the ROI that you should be getting. Or your website is attracting visitors but your bounce rate is off the charts. Or maybe you just need some help with your PPC campaigns. You don’t want to hire an entire agency, just need a little help in your marketing efforts. What can you do?
That’s when you call in the experts.
The Marketing Consultants at ENX2
It’s ok to admit it, we all need a little help from time to time. Especially when it comes to web design, SEO, blogging, social media, newsletters, PPC campaigns…you get the drift. Instead of starting all over with a new team, why don’t you call in a marketing consultant to take a look at things?
Sometimes all your team needs is a little nudge in the right direction. Our marketing consultants will point out the error of your ways and then make suggestions on how you can fix those mistakes.
Whether your team needs help with content writing, get a better understanding of how to read analytical results, or needs some SEO advice, we’re here to help your team be the best it can be.
Our Marketing Consulting Gets Results
Now we’re not going to do your job for you. After all, that’s why you have an in-house team. Instead, we’re going to partner with your organization and help your business succeed.
Our marketing consulting services include:
- Helping you develop a digital marketing strategy that will lead to success
- Presenting you with a full website audit to not only show you what needs work but explain why you need to fix it
- Offer suggestions and ideas on social media campaigns, even creating examples of posts you can do
- Help create an editorial calendar or create a sitemap out your site’s content
- Using your Google Analytics, we’ll show you who is coming to your site, from where, and what the problems are
- Show you where you’re currently ranking on Google and how you can improve on that ranking
- Give you an analysis of your competitors so you know where you stand
If you have an in-house marketing team that’s in need of consulting, you’ve come to the right place. Contact the legal marketing consulting team at ENX2 Marketing today and get on that road to success.