This position requires a truly motivated and creative individual with a digital marketing skillset to support agency employees in a variety of digital marketing services and administrative duties, including content marketing, social media, file management, etc.
In this role, the Digital Marketing Assistant’s responsibilities will include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the agency and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the agency’s activities
- Support management and team members in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (Adobe, Google Marketplace, CRM tools, Online analytics, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Communication skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate with all levels of management and the ability to offer advice and take suggestions from clients, as well as understand the needs of the clients.
- Time management skills: Superb time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize and meet internal and external deadlines.
- Teamwork skills: Collaborates with other team members across multiple departments within our ENX2 culture.
- Technical skills: IT and Adobe skills preferred.
- Creative skills: Brainstorms and implements new and creative growth strategies through marketing.
- Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Substantial flexibility in the workplace or scheduling
Wilkes-Barre Office (667 North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705)/Remote
ENX2 Marketing specializes in legal marketing, web design and development, content marketing, search engine optimization, social media, and PPC advertising campaigns. We’ve had much success in improving the online presence of some of the most elite law firms in the United States. Our expertise also extends to any business, eCommerce or otherwise, in need of a digital marketing firm.
Click HERE to apply online.
ENX2 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ENX2 does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our entire team.