When ENX2 Marketing CEO Nicole Farber says she loves her team, the feeling is mutual as the legal marketing agency was named a gold winner in the 2020 Best Places To Work by the Times Leader Media Group. ENX2 Marketing, a premier nationwide legal marketing agency, was named a NEPA Best Places to Work platinum and gold award winner in 2019 and 2018 respectively.
“As a leader, there is no other award that can top a Best Place to Work achievement,” adds Nicole. “It’s all about having the right team. Being part of the right team. Becoming the right team. If I had to do this year all over again in the midst of the current chaos, I would choose the same team every time. Receiving the honor of being named Best Place to Work three consecutive years in a row and in the midst of a pandemic is an incredible tribute to my team. I am so grateful. As I always say, I have nothing to do with anything – it is all my team. And we all know #ilovemyteam.”
Though 2020 has lead to many changes not just in the ENX2 Marketing office, but in our community as well, the #ENX2Crew has used the challenges to rise above.
“Working during a global health crisis has definitely come with its share of challenges, but our team has grown and adapted so much during this time,” says Logan Godfrey, Social Media Manager. “ENX2 Marketing is all about teamwork and this has proven that not even a pandemic could stop the ENX2 Crew!”
“This year has certainly been challenging,” adds ENX2 Marketing’s Chief Operating Officer Joseph Boylan. “Yet through it all, the ENX2 crew has thrived. Never satisfied with the norm, the team has continued to find ways to grow both personally and professionally while ensuring we continue to provide high-quality services to all of our clients. It doesn’t matter whether we are all jammed into our Wilkes-Barre office or working remotely, we find a way. Each day we grow closer and become stronger…and ready to dominate the world. I’m so proud to be a part of this team.”
And nothing could stop them indeed. In giving three cheers to the #ENX2Crew, we wanted to celebrate the accomplishments we’ve had in 2020!
- Davey Award: ENX2 Marketing was awarded the Silver Davey Award For Online Film & Video-Social Video. Selected by The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, this is the fifth Davey Award ENX2 Marketing has received.
- Top 25 Women in Business: Nicole was named a Top 25 Women in Business in the Northeast Pennsylvania Business Journal.
- On The Rise: Former Social Media Intern, Erika Jenkins has been promoted to Social Media Marketing Assistant and we couldn’t be prouder! Erika was also a 2020 Young Professionals Awards Ceremony nominee in the category for Intern of the Year.
- American Advertising Federation: Nicole spoke at the American Advertising Federation’s 2020 D2 Leadership Conference in which ENX2 was a sponsor.
- On the Map: ENX2 Marketing is going global! We’ve added new states and countries to our list of clients and partners!
- Welcome to the Team!: ENX2 Marketing welcomed two new additions to the crew with McKaylah DeKay, our Junior Graphic Designer, and Joseph Boylan, Chief Operating Officer.
- National Employment Lawyers Association: Nicole spoke with David Lee of The Law Offices of David L. Lee, at the (NELA) Virtual Convention which was moderated by partner Joseph Garrison of Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C.
- Healthcare Superhero: We love our own healthcare superhero and ENX2 Photographer/Multimedia Specialist Keith Stevenson who is an emergency medical technician and captain of his hometown volunteer ambulance corps.
- SEO Superstar: Senior SEO Specialist Jeff Mirro presented during the Bricks and Mortar to Clicks and Order on the ins and outs of search engine optimization
- PA Live!: Nicole appeared on PA Live! as a sponsor for the Back Mountain Chamber Awards.
- CMO: Our Chief Morale Officer Saint was adopted.
- New Adventures: Nicole and Emily Sutton, Executive Assistant to the CEO, took a trip to Guatemala. Nicole spent time with our client, Buena Onda Volunteers, and shared her stories of success and wisdom in the digital marketing industry with people interested in taking the next entrepreneurial step. Nicole also spoke at Universidad de Francisco Marroquįn giving a lecture called Legal and Digital Marketing.
- Talent on the Rise: From Social Media Assistant to Talent Coordinator, Mariah Curtis has transitioned roles into an HR capacity, growing our ENX2 Crew with new programming to keep us on the rise!
Rise above we shall! Our team has been blessed with good fortune, stellar partners, and opportunities for growth–and we intend to continue this projection in the year ahead.
“ENX2 is a great company to work for because throughout this entire year, through all the up’s and down’s, our main focus has been to strive to become better personally, professionally, and for that of our clients,” says Mariah Curtis, Talent Coordinator. “Many small businesses have struggled and continue to struggle during this crazy time, but we continue to work hard and pull through with the help of our leadership team. If it wasn’t for them, we would be in a different place. And for that, I am extremely grateful to work here!”
Though 2020 has proved challenging, it’s also solidified what we’ve all come to know–we love our team!
“Working at ENX2 presents so much opportunity, creativity, and experience,” adds Emily Sutton, Executive Assistant to the CEO. “It’s exciting to think about what the future can look like here, and the people we do it alongside makes it that much more wholesome.”
Get your business on the rise with nationwide legal marketing by ENX2 Marketing!
We know ENX2 Marketing is one of the best places to work in NEPA, but did you know that it’s also one of the best NATIONWIDE legal marketing agencies? To get your law firm or business on the map, contact the legal marketing experts at ENX2 Marketing today.