Jalen Rhodes graduated from East Stroudsburg University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications with concentrations in broadcast journalism and public relations. To diversify her education, she also worked to graduate with a minor in Psychology.
But she isn’t only a scholar. While she was a full-time student, she was an athlete running track and field at ESU (sprinter). Sports is a passion of hers having always loved sports since she started at age 6.
She was also the sports writer for the school newspaper at East Stroudsburg University along with several other things. Her love for writing grew more when I got to college. Writing comes naturally to her which makes fun! She does enjoy putting her creative talents to use whenever she can. Helping bring a company’s business to life through social platforms is something she enjoys and being there to watch their social presence grow is the best part!
Being a people person, she loves to smile and laugh! A smile goes a long way in someone’s day! In her spare time, she shops at Target and everywhere, writes, works out a lot, watches Netflix, and spends time with the ones she loves the most!
Fun Facts About Jalen
- She loves sneakers and fashion.
- She is the middle child; her siblings are her best friends.
- Her favorite color is green.
- She loves to be close to big bodies of water.
- She is big on mental health.
- She loves all things candy… except chocolate, not a fan.
- She listens to all kinds of music but her favorite artist is JCole.
- Her favorite person is her godson; he is so funny.