Web Design and Development for Legal Services
Web design and development is an art form. It takes a mixture of creative talent, technical know-how, and a little pixie dust. How did our masterful web developer make the “e” in the ENX2 logo animate anyway? How cool is that? Wouldn’t an element like that look great on your website? Is your web design company thinking outside the box like we are?
Here’s the deal – using a drag and drop website builder isn’t the same. Sure, you can customize these themes and it doesn’t cost anything, but you still end up with a product that every other law firm has. Don’t you want to stand out from the competition? And if you know your current website development company isn’t getting you the results you want, shouldn’t you be looking elsewhere too?
Excellent law firm website design and development need creativity, ingenuity, and skill – all qualities that our web designers and developers have. We aren’t any old website development company–we’re the whole package in one place.
We Know What It Takes to Design and Develop Websites for Law Firms
There are many things that you need to consider when developing and designing a lawyer’s website. Not only do you need to test and check your code is working correctly, but you also need to know:
- If your website is responsive – your mobile website is being indexed first by Google, and that means if your site is hard to read or missing elements on a smartphone screen, you’re in trouble.
- If your website is user-friendly – User experience is the most important thing for any website. The user needs to navigate the site easily and find what he or she is looking for quickly. The proper site structure is key to a great user experience design.
- If your website looks professional – No one will take you seriously if your site looks like it was thrown together in two seconds on some random template you downloaded for free. You want it to look polished and reflect your brand.
- If your website is optimized – It all comes back to SEO. If your site structure is sound without broken links or hidden elements, then you can be sure it will show in the rankings.
- If your website is speedy – We always stress this — slow speed can kill. The slower your page speed is the likelihood of losing potential clients grows. Before any site goes live, we run it through a battery of page speed tests to make sure we’ve reached maximum levels. Zoom!
- If your website meets web accessibility standards – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) are in effect, and your current website might not pass. That could lead to a hefty fine. But with checkers in place, ENX2 web designers and website developers make sure your site will meet web accessibility standards.
ENX2’s legal marketing experts work together to give you a final product that you will be proud to share with your clients. We make sure your site looks great on any screen, will give the best user experience possible, has great content, and will climb the ranks of the search engines.
Can your old web design company tell you that?
It’s All About Custom Website Development for Law Firms
Your site is your online storefront property. Chances are this is the first place a potential client will be heading to learn more about you, your firm, your practice areas, your testimonials, and your victories. And if it looks like it hasn’t been updated in five years and hard to navigate, you can say bye-bye to that customer.
Every legal website created by ENX2 is designed to fit your law firm’s specific needs. We will send mockups of every little change to make sure you approve of the web design. As soon as we get your OK, we get to work on giving you the best site possible. Not only will your site be aesthetically pleasing, but it will be fast, secure, and rich with informative content.
Have a particular design in mind? Or maybe you have an entirely new vision for the look of your site? We can do it. Another web design company may use pre-designed or company-specific templates which are fine, but don’t you want to stand out? You may be envisioning something entirely different and want uniqueness, something that could take days to fix on a pre-made template. You may even be told no by a less experienced or talented designer or website development company.
But not at ENX2 Marketing, one of the top legal marketing firms in the United States.
Take a look at what we’ve been able to do for this law firm looking to stand out amongst its peers.
If you think it’s time for a facelift for your pre-existing website, or you need a website for your new business, we’re ready to help you out. Web design and development that raises you above the competition is our specialty.
Contact the law firm web design and development company and elite legal marketing agency ENX2 Marketing for an evaluation of your law firm’s website. Let’s see what we can do for you.