ENX2 Marketing is looking for an ambitious, experienced web developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is an overachieving, hard-working multi-tasker who can work quickly and keep up with the rest of the team. Must have 3-5 years’ experience in front-end development, including the creation of WordPress themes. This is a full-time position for our in-house team — since we work best in a team format, you are required to work on site.
The ideal candidate is expected to do the following:
- Design and implement features and functionality
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of WordPress
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme for WordPress
- Help create graphics for PPC remarketing banners and social media elements that directly reflects the design of the website
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience creating themes from scratch in WordPress
- Some experience building user interfaces for websites
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across all platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise with hosting, domains, or websites
- Experience with Accelerated Mobile Pages and a basic knowledge of SEO a plus
The applicant must send examples with your application and will be required to pass a test.
Salary and benefits will be negotiated upon hire.