Social Media Management Specialist
A nationwide boutique digital marketing agency located in Dallas, PA, ENX2 Marketing specializes in customized web design and development, content marketing, search engine optimization, and PPC advertising campaigns. With a niche in legal marketing, ENX2 has had much success in improving the online presence of some of the most elite law firms in the U.S.
Our employees work day and night to make sure our clients’ needs are met. We work as one unit to make sure the project is complete and successful. Although we work hard, we play just as hard.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced social media specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is an overachiever who can work both independently and within a team. We are searching for a social media guru with knowledge of social media advertising on various platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. As a social media management specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
The position requires the candidate to schedule social media posts, manage all accounts, and handle the advertising. Excellent communication skills desired; some graphic design skills are required. Must be able to multi-task between various accounts. Past experience in social media management and advertising is mandatory. The candidate will be reporting directly to the director of communications.
The ideal candidate is expected to do the following:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media advertising strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Assist the director of communications with content creation and schedule posts at optimal times
Skills and Qualifications
- An understanding of WordPress, SEO, and content marketing
- Experience in the HootSuite management program is necessary
- Have a clear understanding of social media advertising, CPC and PPC
The applicant needs to have a degree in marketing, communications or similar field. Must have at least three to five years of experience. The applicant will be expected to pass a test.