ENX2 Marketing is looking for an ambitious, experienced social media marketing assistant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is an overachieving, hard-working multi-tasker who can work quickly and keep up with the rest of the team. This is a full-time position for our in-house team — since we work best in a team format, you are required to work on site.
This position requires knowledge of all types of social media platforms. Experience of advertising on various social platforms is preferred but not necessary. The candidate will be reporting directly to the social media manager.
About ENX2 Marketing
A nationwide digital marketing agency located in Dallas, PA, ENX2 Marketing specializes in customized web design and development, content marketing, search engine optimization, and PPC advertising campaigns. With a niche in legal marketing, ENX2 has had much success in improving the online presence of some of the most elite law firms in the U.S.
Our employees work day and night to make sure our clients’ needs are met. We work as one unit to make sure the project is complete and successful. Although we work hard, we play just as hard.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate is expected to do the following:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content for various clients
- Use of social media marketing tools, Hootsuite in particular
- Edit content for other social media accounts
- Monitor user engagement and communicate with followers
- Provide constructive feedback
- Create advertising campaigns, depending on experience level
Job Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Two to three years’ experience in social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat, and other social media best practices
- A basic understanding of all aspects of digital marketing such as SEO, website design, and content creation
- Ability to multitask and solve problems
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience in writing blogs a plus, but not necessary
The applicant should have a degree in communications, marketing, or a related field. Please send samples of your work with your application, and you will be required to pass a test.
Salary and benefits will be negotiated upon hire.
If interested, please send resume and links of your work to CEO Nicole Farber or fill out the application below.