Web design is an art form. It takes a mixture of creative talent, technical know-how, and a little pixie dust. How did our masterful web designer make the “e” in the ENX2 logo animate anyway? How cool is that? Wouldn’t an element like that look great on your website?
Here’s the rub – downloading a WordPress template or using a website drag and drop building site isn’t the same. Sure, you can customize these themes, but you still end up with a product that every other law firm has. Don’t you want to stand out from the competition? Then a template won’t cut it. Good law firm website design needs time, creativity, and ingenuity – all qualities that our web designers have.
ENX2 Law Firm Web Developers Have the Right Stuff
There are many things that you need to consider when developing a lawyer’s website. Not only do you need to test and check your code is working properly, but you also need to know:
- If your website is responsive – Google is catering to the mobile browser nowadays and that means if your site is hard to read or missing elements on a smartphone screen, you’re in trouble.
- If your website is user-friendly – User experience is the most important thing for any website. The user needs to navigate the site easily and find what he/she needs quickly. The proper site structure is key to a great UX design.
- If your website looks professional – No one will take you seriously if your website looks like it was thrown together in two seconds on some random template you downloaded for free. You want it to look polished and reflect your business.
- If your website is optimized – It all comes back to SEO. If your site structure is sound without broken links or hidden elements, then you can be sure it will be reflected in the rankings.
- If your website is speedy – We always stress this — speed can kill. The slower your site, the likelihood of losing potential clients. Before any site goes live, we run it through Google’s page speed tests to make sure we’ve reached maximum levels. Zoom!
- If your website meets web accessibility standards – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) will soon be in effect and your current website might not pass. This could mean a hefty fine. But with checkers in place, ENX2 makes sure your site will meet web accessibility standards.
The law firm web design team at ENX2 work together to give you a final product that you will be proud to share with your clients. We make sure your site looks great on any screen, will give the best user experience possible, and will climb the ranks of the search engines.
Web Development: It’s All About You
Your site is your online storefront property. Chances are this is the first place a potential client will be heading to learn more about you, your firm, your practice areas, your testimonials, and your victories. And if it looks like it hasn’t been updated in five years and hard to navigate, you can say bye-bye to that customer.
Every legal website designed by ENX2 is designed to fit your law firm’s specific needs. We send you mockups of every little change to make sure you approve of the design. As soon as we get your OK, we get to work on giving you the best site possible. Not only will your site be pretty, but it will be fast, secure, and rich with informative content.
Have a particular design in mind? Do you already have something that you can envision or maybe a completely new thought of what your website design should look like? We can do it. Many web designers use pre-designed or their own company templates which are fine, but don’t you want to stand out? You may be envisioning something completely different and want uniqueness, something that could take days to fix on a pre-made template. You may even be told no by a less experienced or talented designer. But not at ENX2 Marketing.
Take this story for example. One of our highly esteemed clients did not want anything ever seen before. The client drew a picture on a piece of paper and sent to our web designers to duplicate on the website. Our designer took the design and went a step further by adding some animation to the original idea. After a lot of work, dedication, and sheer determination, we pulled it off for our very happy client. Take a look.
If you think it’s time for a facelift for your website, or you need a website for your new business, we’re ready to help you out. Contact the law firm website designers at ENX2 Marketing for an evaluation of your law firm’s website. Let’s see what we can do for you.