This part-time position conceptualizes, processes, and produces audio, video, animations, and interactive multimedia collateral including graphic design for clients across a multitude of industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply visual design best practice principles to the design and development of static and interactive elements (graphics, videos, animations, interactive simulations, photography skills, podcasts, etc.).
- Edit high-end videos using Adobe Premier
- Create profound and emotional storytelling elements for promotional videos
- Organize footage
- Create motion graphics and animations
- Apply color correction and effects
- Organize footage and asses list of video topics
- Assist with video content selection
- Export videos with consistent formatting
- Upload videos to the web
- Optimize videos for search engine visibility
- Distribute videos using social media and other online resources
- Transcribe videos and apply schema and meta data to videos
- Create video advertisements for social media
- Record and edit video and audio.
- Manage multiple client projects to achieve goals, reach targets, and stay on schedule.
- Understand and maintain the branding identity of multiple clients.
- Create multimedia content for a variety of media platforms.
- Perform usability testing and quality assurance of media elements used across platforms. Ensure media is accessible for all users, including those with disabilities.
- Provide initial conception/storyboarding for clients to secure project approvals.
- Collaborate with team members on all aspects of projects, including planning, content, production level and platforms, turnaround time, edits, and approvals.
- Consistently generate new ideas and concepts to improve current processes and assist clients in capturing new markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years experience or equivalent.
- Communication skills: Ability to offer advice and take suggestions from clients, as well as understand the needs of the clients.
- Time management skills: Proven ability to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Teamwork skills: Collaborate with other team members across multiple departments within our ENX2 culture.
- Technical skills: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software. Proficient in Monday.com, Slack, and most CRM systems. Experience in WordPress is a plus.
- Creative skills: Demonstrate an ability to problem-solve and consistently generate new ideas and concepts, stories, messaging, and overall branding for multiple projects.
- Employee Insurance Benefits (Paid Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement plan with company match up to 3%
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Substantial flexibility in the workplace or scheduling including hybrid model
- Performance bonuses
Part-Time with potential for Full-Time
Wilkes-Barre Office (667 North River Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18705) / Remote
ENX2 Marketing specializes in legal marketing, web design and development, content marketing, search engine optimization, and PPC advertising campaigns. We’ve had much success in improving the online presence of some of the most elite law firms in the United States. Our expertise also extends to any business, eCommerce or otherwise, in need of a digital marketing firm.
Click HERE to apply online.
ENX2 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ENX2 does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our entire team.