Marketing is not easy. If anyone says it is, they’re either doing it wrong or a genius. Although ENX2 Marketing is a young company, we’ve been in the marketing game for quite some time now. We know it takes a lot of research, of trial and error, and a lot of patience.
That’s why so many businesses turn to outside companies to improve its marketing, especially now with the rapid changes in digital marketing. And with the idea that someone is taking care of your marketing, you don’t have to worry about it, right?
Well, no. You should definitely keep an eye on what’s going out in your name. And not only should you know what’s being said on your behalf, but you should also know how fresh that content is.
For example, take a moment to look at your website. Don’t worry, we’ll wait.
Now, the content on your website, do you know how long it’s been there? Has it been updated in the last couple of months? How about this year? You might not think about, just happy that you have some type of website. But by changing the content of your website from time to time can help your SEO and increase more customers.
Didn’t know that, did you? Obviously, neither did the marketing company you hired to maintain your website.
We understand how hard of a task this can be, especially if you have limited knowledge on digital marketing. But take a good look at your digital presence on the web. Go to your website and read what’s being placed on your social media. Now see if you can answer “yes” to these questions:
- Has your website been updated (fresh content, new photos) in the last six months?
- Are you seeing regular postings on your social media?
- Is marketing a direct reflection of your business’ current mission?
- When searching for your business, does it rank high in search engine results?
- Are the Google ads targeted to the right audience?
- Is your marketing company keeping you informed of everything they are doing in the name of your business?
If you found you don’t have the correct answers to these questions, then maybe it’s time to break away from your marketing company. Why don’t you contact us? We’ll help you get the right answer.